My Blog List
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Honors English Project Presentation
Tomorrow, my group has to give a presentation on our English project. We have all (well, most of us) worked really hard on it. The presentation has to last about ten minutes. I'm really nervous about it. We're not completely finished with it yet but I'm pretty sure that we will be able to finish everything tonight. Our project is based around the book "I Am Legend", which I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. Our theme park is named "The Walking Dead". We have five different sections of our park; Los Angeles, New York, Prey, Dress of White Silk, and Buried Talents. The Buried Talents section is based around a carnival theme so I'm going to make cinnamon rolls to bring into the judges tomorrow. Our group really needs to practice what we're going to say and who is going to say what during the presentation. However, we are having problems with everybody meeting at once. Especially with me and Jake since we both have basketball practice at different times. Hopefully we can pull the whole thing together and get a good grade, some of us really need it to pull our grade up for the semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment