My Blog List

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

High School Basketball

Yesterday was my first high school basketball practice.  I am now extremely sore.  We ran a lot and Coach Kincaid said that we would be running even more at practice tonight.  After a couple of weeks I'm sure it will get better.  Until then, I have to deal with the soreness and get through the practices.  There are only about five freshman on the team.  I think we are all adjusting pretty well to the new people that we are playing with.  Next Thursday we have our first scrimmage against Independence.  The only bad part about being a freshman is that we don't get to play in the games that much.  I'm really excited about my senoir year of basketball.  I think it will be pretty great, especially since we will get to play a lot more.  Hopefully this season is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment