My Blog List

Friday, November 5, 2010

Enlgish Field Trip



Last Friday, my Enlgish class, along with some others, went on a field trip to Charelston.  We watched five plays.  These plays included The Monkey's Paw, The Jumping Frog, The Necklace, The Raven, and Sleepy Hollow- The Tell-Tale Heart.  It lasted about an hour and a half.  I have to admit, it was pretty boring.  I almost fell asleep, actually.  It's not that the actors did a bad job, the plays themselves were just boring.  And another thing, it was absolutely freezing.  I thought I was going to die.  On the way back, we stopped at Taco Bell to eat lunch.  The lines were so long and it took forever to get our food.  We got back to school right when the bell rang for us to leave. Needless to say, it was not my favorite field trip.  

No comments:

Post a Comment