The first thing that pops in my head to blog about is my schedule for the next couple weeks. Right now, my sister is on her way home from college in Morgantown. After school, she's going to pick me up and my mom, my sister, and I are going to go Christmas shopping. Which by the way, I haven't bought anything for anybody yet. So that's kinda stressing me out a little bit. I'm not even sure what I'm going to get anybody yet.
After we are done shopping, I'm going to our game at six. It's at home and it's against Valley. The whole team from Valley pretty much hates me so I have decided not to play in this game just so that there isn't any drama. Hopefully, I get to see one of my friends from Charleston Catholic that I haven't gotten to see in awhile at the game. We have just recently started talking again and it seems like forever since I have seen her.
Tommorrow is the last day of school before our Christmas break. I guess I'm gonna come to school, I haven't really decided yet. Thankfully, we don't have practice again until next Wednesday. But unfortunately, we have practice Wednesday thru Saturday, 9-11. But on the bright side, Christmas is coming up very soon, only three more days! And in only 13 days, is my 15th birthday. The next couple weeks are going to pretty amazing. (:

No comments:
Post a Comment