My Blog List

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Drama

Every high school has some sort of drama.  Usually, it's about who is dating who.  I think drama is pointless and uncalled for.  It starts fights and causes too much trouble.  If everyone would just stay out of other peoples business and live their own life, nothing would happen.  A perfect example of something that starts drama is when a couple breaks up and one of them starts dating someone else.  The other person gets jealous and trys to start stuff.  If you're broken up, then you shouldn't worry about who they're dating.  Yeah, it might make you upset or whatever, but don't let it get to you.  It just creates drama and that's something that most people, like me, hate getting into.  On the other hand, some people enjoy it, I guess they like it cause it brings attention to themselves.  I hate drama!

1 comment: