Setting goals is very important. Everyone should set goals and try their best to work towards accomplishing them. Four goals that I have for this class would be keeping my learning log updated, putting forth plenty of effort, helping others, and keeping myself on task.
- A lot of times I forget to update my learning log at the end of the day. It doesn't take that long, so I'm going to work on trying to remember everyday to update it.
- Sometimes I feel like I'm not putting enough effort into my work. I think if I put my effort into my work, my grades will better reflect the work I've done.
- I'm usually always confused on what we're working on or what we're doing in this class, but sometimes I actually know what I'm doing. I'm going to work on helping others with their work.
- It is extremely hard to keep myself on task in this class, which is why I get behind a lot. This is also something I am going to try very hard to work on.
- A lot of times, I put off blogging because it's not the greatest thing in the world to do. I am planning to break this habit and blog when I am supposed to.
- Also, I am going to try to break the habit of talking too much, I think this is what is keeping me from blogging.

I like this blog...I also like the picture :)
ReplyDelete