My Blog List

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I Am Legend.

In my Enlgish class, we are doing a group novel project.  My groups project is on I am Legend.  We aren't finished with the book but so far, I don't think any of us like it.  Robert Neville is the main character who is, supposedly, the last man on Earth.  All of the other people have been infected with the plague and have turned into vampires.  In our project, we have to create a commercial to sell the book.  We haven't decided what we are doing our commercial on yet.  We also have to design an entire ammusement park based around the book. The ammusement park has to include resturaunts, attractions, rides, etc.. We only have a couple more weeks to do this project and we haven't gotten very far into it.  Hopefully we can pull it together and get a good grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment